TERMOS DE USO
By accessing the website and any of its pages, the user will have automatically accepted all the terms and conditions laid down herein. Browsing and public consultation of this site are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Guarantees and Liability for Damages:
1. The National Confederation of Industry (CNI) has done all it can to ensure that the site is kept up-to-date. In view of the fact that these data are updated directly by the companies that are included in the Catalog, CNI does not guarantee that the content, the instruments and the materials contained, used and offered on this site are always up-to-date or complete, and is not liable for any damages caused due to content errors or equipment failures.
2. CNI is not responsible, either expressly or tacitly, for the misuse of the information and materials made available and/or the equipment used through the website www.brazil4export.com, whatever the purpose, whoever the user. The user is fully responsible for any injuries caused to him or herself, or to any third parties as a result of such misuse.
3. In no circumstances are CNI, its officers or employees liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising from connection to this website, or the use of part or inability to use any part of it, or with respect to any performance failures, errors, omissions, interruptions, defects or delays in operation or transmission, computer viruses or connection or system failures.
4. The correct installation of all internet resources is, without exception, the full responsibility of the user of the website www.brazil4export.com.
5. CNI is not responsible for the content of other websites whose addresses can be accessed from the pages of this website, or whose pages enable this site to be accessed.
Use of information
1. The information of the exporting companies included in the Catalog is supplied exclusively for the information purposes. CNI is not responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions, or for any problems with data that generate interruptions, delays or loss of transmission, or any other failure not explicitly mentioned here, and will also not be responsible for any decisions taken based on this information.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
Any reproduction, copying, sublicensing, modification, transfer or sale or any other distribution of the content of this site is strictly forbidden without CNI’s prior, written consent.
Unless mentioned otherwise, all the content of the pages of this website, such as information about participating exporting companies, instruments, page organization, graphs and drawings, belong to CNI or to third parties that have legally granted the right of use.